Do you have 6 months experience? We are urgently recruiting temporary ODPs that are required to work in Addenbrooke’s Hospital. Flexible shifts to suit your needs. With a choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends. A range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care. You will have proven clinical ability and have a genuine passion for ensuring the very best nursing care is given to the Trust.
About the Client
The work is for a NHS Trust and there are ongoing regular shifts.
ODPs will receive the following benefits:
- Highly competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Payroll service.
- Benefits scheme including holiday pay.
- Referral scheme – fefer a friend and earn up to £150 per candidate (T&Cs apply).
- Free mandatory training.
- Experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
MidCo Care Ltd is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Call us on 01733 530 580 to discuss or send us your CV below, or register with MidCo Care at our REGISTRATION PAGE.